2007 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Status: For Sale
- Posted: 47 weeks 4 days ago
- Views: 1445
- Favorites: 0
- Comments: 1
0 - 60:
Qtr Mile Time:
Qtr Mile Speed:
2007 King Ranch F-150 BUILT.
- back up sensors
- King Ranch interior
- 6 inch Rough Country lift
- 1 inch leveling kit
- Roush cool air intake
- Kook longtube ceramic coated headers
- true dual flowmaster exhaust tips angled out the sides and tips painted black
- Edge programmer
- 35 inch Mickey Thompson's with great tread
- 20 inch black KMC rockstar rims
- 5% windows tint on all windows
- 35% windshield tint with a 5% strip
- Pioneer headunit with TomTom navigation, bluetooth handsfree calling, DVD capabilities, bluetooth music, Pandora integration, iPod/iPhone integration, app control (can use iPhone apps on screen ex: internet, twitter, facebook, etc), back up camera, tailor control while driving (can look out camera while driving), literally anything you can imagine.
- 12 RF subwoofer underback seat with a probox and a RF amp
- Ford emblems custom painted black (blue is black, chrome is same)
- Westin bull bar
- blacked out tail lights
- blacked out fog lights
- HID headlights
- black Harley f150 edition headlight housings
- HID fog lights
- full white paint job
- engine replaced 26,000 miles ago.
probably a lot more. just typed all this in a few minutes. truck is for sale. body hit 110,000 miles on 1/21/13. engine is right about 26,000, done at King's Colonial Ford in Brunswick Georgia.
$25,000 I have over 200 offers on this truck so don't bother low balling me.
|Audio & Video|
Air Intake: Roush Performance, Header: Hooker Headers, Exhaust: Flowmaster, Battery: Optima, Performance Chip: Edge Products
Wheels: KMC XD, Tires: Mickey Thompson
Audio & Video Mods:
Head Unit: Pioneer, Amplifier: Rockford Fosgate, Speakers: Rockford Fosgate, Sub Enclosure: Rockford Fosgate, Video: Pioneer