Hello from Ontario Canada!

MaryAnn's picture
Date Joined: Jan 27, 2012

Hi guys/gals

My name is MaryAnn and I'm from Ontario Canada. My ride is a 2011 Shelby GT500 Race Red w/ white stripes Convertible. Only 33 of these particular cars came up here to Canada for 2011.

I've done a few mods to her since I bought her in August of 2010. I've swapped out the supercharger for a Kenne Bell 2.8L.

I swapped out the black wheels for the Chrome Shelby wheels and new Pirelli tires and put on a few pieces of carbon fiber. The chin spoiler, rocker panels, and rear valance with diffuser as well as the hood vent are all carbon fiber. I have a Bangastang radiator cover race red with " Her Shelby" airbrushed on her in white, and my hoodliner is also custom airbrushed with a Cobra snake with lightning on it. I also have a colour matched shifter knob in red with white stripes. I'm in the process of getting a billet fuse box cover with a red snake emblem on it as well as an icm cover and tower caps.

Date Joined: Dec 10, 2006

Hello MaryAnn, welcome to the site! thanks for showing off your ride!

85bird's picture
Date Joined: Nov 05, 2011

Another Canadian to Cool Fords love the Mustang ,your hood liner looks great.How did you come up with that idea?

85bird's picture
Date Joined: Nov 05, 2011

MaryAnn got your message on the air brush artist thanks.

YLROUSH's picture
Date Joined: Feb 08, 2012

Welcome to the site, sweet ride!!!

JIMMER's picture
Date Joined: Sep 01, 2011

Hello from another Ontario resident. West end of Toronto here. Sweet ride.

MaryAnn's picture
Date Joined: Jan 27, 2012

Hello Jimmer! Thanks very much…just west of London here!