New From Atlanta

armyed's picture
Date Joined: Feb 28, 2012

New to the site, been following on FB for a while and figured I would jump on to see what this place was like. Looks pretty nice!

My car is my other wife. I don't spend as much time with either as I should, but when I do I drive them both crazy.

Date Joined: Dec 10, 2006

haha, welcome to the site! Thanks for checking us out, be sure to tell your Ford friends about us. Thanks!

YLROUSH's picture
Date Joined: Feb 08, 2012

Nice ride, take it easy on the stang the wife will get over it. Just Kidding, have a good one.

armyed's picture

LMAO this is true! Thanks!

My car is my other wife. I don't spend as much time with either as I should, but when I do I drive them both crazy.

SC Doug's picture
Date Joined: Jan 18, 2012

LOL. I see you have two wives too. Fortunately for my human wife, she's #1. Welcome. Doug from Charleston, SC.

clarkoii's picture
Date Joined: Aug 01, 2011

well, at least yours is running. lol Clarke (Los Angeles, CA)

• Clarke (Los Angeles, California)
armyed's picture

LOL ya they tend to be first!!

armyed's picture

No the engine is out of the car getting a new piston put in it! LOL Ring land broke on one of them so a new one is going in with new bearings and back together she will go! Made 599 RWHP with that broken piston and one of the intake runners just about blocked off by a wrong sensor in there so I cant wait to see what it makes running right!!!