(Massillon, OH) – Leading truck cap and tonneau cover manufacturer A.R.E. has partnered with the Pro Football Hall of Fame to build a customized 2011 Ford F-150 that promotes the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s mission to honor individuals who’ve made outstanding contributions; preserve pro football’s historic documents and artifacts; educate the public; and promote the positive values of the sport.
Featuring iconic Hall of Fame styling, the companies have recreated the Pro Football of Fame experience by painting the truck with a silhouette of the stadium and remodeling its interior with material resembling pigskin leather and signature gold Hall of Fame jackets. The truck bed has been wrapped with images from the Hall of Fame Enshrinement Gallery, and a storage system houses artifacts and memorabilia.
An A.R.E. LSX Series fiberglass tonneau cover – covered in autograph signatures from dozens of Football Hall of Fame Enshrinees – tops the bed of the truck. In addition, the truck features unique upgrades like a fold-down, flat-screen TV, a hitch-mounted tailgate grill, sound systems, new wheels and tires, and a mobile satellite system.
“We are excited to build this truck with the Pro Football Hall of Fame, whose headquarters are adjacent to our own manufacturing facility, to celebrate America’s love affair with professional football and the tailgating experience,” said Bryan Baker, director of marketing, A.R.E. “Our goal is to help promote the Hall’s mission to preserve this beloved pastime, which we know many of our customers enjoy as avid truck enthusiasts.”
Throughout the coming year, A.R.E. and the Hall will take the Hall of Fame experience on the road by displaying the truck at various events, including local car shows and Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement events. To follow the truck’s upcoming appearances, visit its Twitter page at www.twitter.com/F150ProFballHOF.
At the end of its promotional tour, the A.R.E./Hall of Fame truck will be auctioned off to benefit SEMA Cares charities ChildHelp, which was founded in 1959 to help prevent child abuse, and Victory Junction Gang Camp, which was established to provide life-changing experiences for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses. A portion of the proceeds will also benefit the Pro Football Hall of Fame, a 501(c)(3) not -for-profit organization.
Truck owners interested in adding an A.R.E. cap or tonneau cover to their truck can find their local dealer by visiting www.4are.com and clicking on the Dealer Locator tab.
A.R.E. began manufacturing aluminum frame truck caps in 1969. Since then, the company has become a leading manufacturer of fiberglass truck caps and hard tonneau covers, ands boasts more than 500 employees at its ISO-9001:2008-certified manufacturing facilities. They have a network of more than 600 independent authorized dealers. For more information, contact A.R.E. at 400 Nave Rd. S.E., P.O. Box 1100, Massillon, OH 44648, email email@example.com or visit www.4are.com.
About Football Hall of Fame
The Pro Football Hall of Fame a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit opened in 1963 in Canton, Ohio. Since then more than eight million fans have visited the museum. Each year visitors from every state and up to 70 foreign countries tour the Hall of Fame. For more information, visit www.profootballhof.com or call 330.456.8207.
- Ford – 2011 Ford F-150 4x4 Lariat with EcoBoost
- A.R.E. Accessories – LSX Series Fiberglass Tonneau Cover
- Pro Football Hall of Fame – Rights to images, logo and Enshrinee signatures
- DuPont – Hot Hues paint for custom paint scheme
- Ace Alloy Wheels – Custom wheels
- Pirelli – 24” Low profile tires
- Sony – 32” TV and multipurpose interior head unit
- Kicker – Interior speaker and sound systems
- Katzkin – Custom interior seating upholstery
- Metra – Custom Dash Kit
- KVH – Mobile Satellite system
- Sun Coast – Custom fiberglass hood
- dB Performance Exhausts by CORSA – High performance exhaust system
- Luverne – Mega Step brand chrome side steps
- Street Scene – Bumper cover and front grill
- Party King Grill – Hitch mounted stainless steel grill
- Truck Vault – Secure truck bed storage system
- Dr. Wraps – Interior truck bed wrap simulating the Enshrinee Gallery Room at the Hall of Fame
- Street Glow – Interior truck bed accent lighting
- Trent's Trick Upholstery – Vehicle build
- Lynch Custom Auto Design – Custom paint work
- Kinetic Audio – High Current Audio Power Cells
- Chad Morris, PV Communications – Vehicle concept illustration and graphic design