Many collectors believe that the 1969-1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 to be the prominent muscle car of the entire era, due in part to it's large 429 cubic inch NASCAR motor and its very low production. Well one of these beauties is for sale.
San Francisco Sports Cars is offering an amazing 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 for sale. All original paint car in Grabber Blue with an incredible 31k original miles! This Boss Mustang was just liberated from a long term slumber with the same owner since 1992, originally sold to an Arizona customer Christmas of 1969 she still has her original Temporary Owners card.
- Casting date 9J17, stamping OF140997
- Close ratio 4 speed trans with original Hurst shifter, stamping OF140997
- 15 X 7 original Magnum 500 wheels with original rubber, need restoring
- Trac Lok differential w/ 3.91 ratio
- Dual point distributor, stamping C9ZF-D date 9H12
- Boss 429 engine $1,208.00
- 4 speed manual $259.00
- Drag Pack $155.00
- Convenience check group $32.00
- Electric clock-round $16.00
- Rim blow deluxe steering wheel $39.00
- Console $54.00
- Power steering $95.00
- Power front disc brakes $65.00
- AM radio $61.00
- Decor group $78.00
- Deluxe belts/warning light $15.00
- Competition suspension $31.00
- Tachometer and trip meter $54.00
Original MSRP- $5,054.45
I will stress again, this is a mechanically restored cosmetically original Mustang Boss 429 with only the fuel tank and interior carpeting replaced, 31,000 documented and original miles with amazing colors and provenance.