This year at Barrett-Jackson in West Palm Beach Florida there were many cars for sale and many cars being shown in the main room. Ford had all the new 2013 models showing including all the models of the Ford Mustangs, the Ford Flex, Escape, SHO, F-150, Raptor and more.
For sale was the 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 Hardtop for the Wounded Warriors Family Support. In the end the car and auction ended up raising $1,000,000.00 for the Wounded Warriors Family Support.
Featured "Ford" lots of the Palm Beach show were:
- 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible
- 1965 Shelby Cobra Re-Creation Roadster
- 1965 Ford Mustang Custom Fastback GT 350
- 1956 Ford Sedan Delivery Custom
- 1942 Ford 1/2 Ton Custom Pickup
- 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Hardtop
- 1940 Ford Deluxe Custom 2 door coupe
- 1931 Ford Model A Roadster
- 1932 Ford Model B Pickup
- and more..
Overall this years show was amazing. I had to force myself to go even though I was sick then on Saturday I was stuck in bed with the flu. But I was able to get a few good pictures. It was also raining 80% of the time so lugging camera gear in the rain is always fun. Hope you all enjoy this set!
- 1931 model a
- 1940 deluxe custom
- 1964 galaxie 500
- 1965 mustang gt350
- 1966 mustang
- 2011 shelby gt500